About Us

With a combined 25+ years of combined experience the team at Sound & Cinema joined forces to fulfill their vision of just how a local electronics store should be. Your satisfaction is their number one priority. When you visit Sound & Cinema you are never just another customer. When you visit the store you are th #1 priority and helping you find exactly what you are looking is exactly why we are here for you. If you are unsure of just what you need, our well-trained and highly qualified team will give you the attention you need to accomplish exactly what you have in mind.

Our Team

Wes

With 7+ years in retail, specializing in electronics it’s a given that electronics are his passion. On his off time you can find him engaging with the local community doing things like the BC Ride to Conquer Cancer, a 250km bike ride where he single handedly raised over $3,000.00 for the cause. He is a born and raised local from Victoria, BC aside from a scholarship he took in Australia. Wes loves Vinyl and 2-channel audio; you can expect to see some cool retro gear at Sound & Cinema. With a strong focus on customer service Wes only asks customers to give him 1% of their trust while he earns the other 99%. With his level of expertise with installations he can even solve most support questions over the phone. He is now committed to helping the people of Nanaimo and the surrounding area fulfill all their electronic needs!

Brad

With 9+ years of retail experience in Campbell River, Victoria and the Nanaimo markets he has been around the electronics block a few times. He is the 2nd generation of his family to dominate the local electronics industry. His experience speaks for it self and his commitment to helping people is second to none. While playing both hockey and golf at the provincial level in his youth , Brad honed in the foundations of commitment and team work as priorities to helping others. Being a local his entire life you can say He truly is an island boy and he is passionate about helping his fellow locals with any electronics related questions they might have.

Mitch

With over 9+ years of Internet Marketing and e-commerce experience in both retail and service industries, Mitch complete the trifecta for the vision of Sound & Cinema. His distinctive accomplishments in the online marketing industry bring the Sound & Cinema Team everything they need to give you the options of a big box store at a fraction of the price. Online Marketing and ecommerce are his specialties but his passion is simply giving back to the local community and helping others. Leading a busy lifestyle, Mitch will be in the background tending to the marketing and administrative side of Sound & Cinema although you never know when you just might see him out and about in the store!

We Are Here To Help

Car Audio & More

From Decks and speakers to amps and subwoofers Sound & Cinema has you covered. We can help you from start to finish in achieving the best sound for your vehicle.

Surround Sound

Looking to enjoy your current TV with higher quality sound? We can help you choosing the right surround sound and speaker system for your home.

Sound Science

True quality sound is not only in the products but in the setup of the equipment you purchase. We have sound, down to a science so we can help educate you on the best setup for your budget.

Right Here, Right Now

We are local, we are here for you and we are ready to help. Electronics and Technology are in high demand in this day and age and we are here to guide you in the right direction. Satisfaction Gaurenteed!