If you are not totally satisfied with the purchase, you can return your product in 15 days of the purchase date and we will happily refund your money (more information below). If you would like to return your product in exchange for a different product or the product has some defects, simply return your item in 30 days of the purchase date and we will happily exchange it for you.
Returning Your Purchase for an Exchange or Refund
If you want to return your purchase for an exchange or refund, please contact us to obtain information on how to send the product back. From there, we can begin the process of exchanging or refunding your return. If the return is for the product having a defect or an error was made while processing your order on our end, we are more than happy to cover the expense of shipping the return and the replacement items if applicable. If there are no issues with your purchase and the order was correctly fulfilled, then the shipping expenses would have to be covered by the customer for a return or replacement.
For instructions on how to return your purchase, please call (INSERT PHONE NUMBER) or e-mail (INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS) and make sure to have your order number available with a list of the products you would like to return or exchange. Your order number should be included with the order confirmation you received for the purchase. Afterwards, you will be contacted with the shipping instructions and any additional information for returning your item(s). If there is no authorization with the return, the return will not be accepted.
Sound & Cinema will happily provide a full refund for all products that are returned in 15 days of its purchase date and the product’s condition is “like new”, including accessories, manuals, and packaging. Exceptions:
• If a cellular phone has more than 15 minutes of usage, it cannot be returned;
• Cable boxes, satellite radio, and satellite systems are not returnable, once they are activated;
• GPS systems, home office products/laptops, radar detector, and camcorders cannot be refunded, after being opened. If the product has a problem, it can be exchanged within our guidelines for normal exchange.
• Under Apple Service Agreement, Apple products that have been opened can only be serviced through Apple directly. Sound & Cinema cannot accept exchanged or returned Apple products that have been opened.
• Consumable products (such as ink, in-ear monitors, toner, batteries, drum cartridges, fax paper, etc.) that have been opened cannot be refunded.
• Third-party fees, deliveries, installations, customer accessories, professional set-up fees, labour charges, and special orders are not refundable. Purchased home install or car install labour, which has not been used, is valid a year after the purchase date. A home install/car install booking requires a 24-hour notice of the install appointment to be cancelled and refunded.
• Copyright laws state that opened software products, such as games, computer software, or movies (Blu-ray Disc or DVDs) can only be exchanged with the same item.
You must have your original Sound & Cinema invoice/receipt to process an exchange, price protection request, or refund. Reward mile points for Air Miles can only be awarded during the actual purchase, which is rated at 1 reward mile for every $40 spent, prior to taxes. If a purchase is refunded, the applicable reward mile points will be deducted from the revised final price, prior to taxes.
Please Note: Sound & Cinema will only ship factory sealed, brand new products for an online purchase, unless a refurbished product is purchased (which is clearly stated during the purchase and on the invoice). This eliminates any chance of miscommunication for a product that is returned for an exchange or refund. A refund is processed within 5-7 days, once the returned product has been received.